Finding the right rug takes time. We've decided to make it a little easier.
1. All of the top selling rugs and hottest styles are listed first.
2. All of our rug styles list their 5' x 8' price, then prices for addition sizes are available on each listing (choosing a size will adjust pricing for that size). Trust us, it's a lot easier searching for rugs within your budget when a single price is listed per style compared to dealing with price ranges.
Price ranges for styles are misleading and not very informative, so we don't use them. If you are searching for a size other than 5' x 8', browse a few rugs to give you a ball park difference between its 5' x 8' cost and the cost for the size you are shopping for, then after that you can more easily narrow your search if you are on a budget.
3. Flip your screen horizontally to access rug filters on mobile. You usually have to click "more" on the filters considering there are so many options available for rugs. Once the options pop up, just click each option you would like to filter once, then click the "x" on the top right to display your results.
4. Don't be afraid to use our search - magnifying glass icon, top right. The details on our rug listings are extensive which make them prime for searches, i.e. searching for a specific shade of blue, etc.
5. Take advantage of the zoom on the individual product pages. Regardless of whether you are viewing our website on desktop, mobile, or tablet, our image zoom capabilities will definitely help with your decision making process.
A clear zoomable image makes all the difference when it comes to the fine details of a rug's pattern and how the colors play on each other.